Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
302 Mckinstry Road, Gardiner
Privacy! Views! Water! Mature landscaping! Protection! Whether your interests are horses, gardening, walking, fishing, history or just enjoying nature, look no more...Applewood Farms is not only historic, it is a legacy homestead which comes on the market once a generation. Originally the Mckinstry House, the driveway is actually the original Mckinstry Rd. Sited down a long private drive lined with large birch, apple and pear trees is this beautiful circa 1890 home that has it all. Chock full of history and charm with modern updates, this setting encompasses over 34 lush acres with panoramic views of The Shawangunk Ridge and is bordered by almost 100 acres of Watchtower land, per owner. The property boasts a two acre pond perfect for boating, fishing or just observing wildlife and over a 100 feet of frontage on the Shawangunkill where you can access additional fishing, swimming or canoeing. This is a prime property with a 4 bedroom, 3 bath farmhouse with wide board floors, a gourmet kitchen, a lofty master suite, a formal dining area crowned with a beautiful original brick fireplace and wood beams, a formal living room with a stunning stone fireplace, a Florida sunroom and expansive decking over looking your own nature preserve with much of your electricity powered by the sun.
- MLS® #20184235
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,738
- Year Built1890
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFARM HOUSE
- StatusAccepted offer CTS
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA, HOT TUB
- FeaturesCENTRAL VACUUM, CEILING-BEAMED
- Parking1-Car, BARN, DRIVEWAY, OFF STREET
- # of Garages4
- GaragesOther-See Remarks
- ViewMEADOW, MOUNTAIN, WATER, PANORAMIC, FARM
- Exterior FeaturesPARTIAL FENCED, LANDSCAPED, GAZEBO, SOLAR PANEL OWN
- Lot DescriptionWATER FRONTAGE, FLOOD ZONE, FLOOD PLAIN, LANDSCAPED, LEVEL, MEADOW, POND, PRIVATE, SECLUDED, SUB DIVIDABLE
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Address302 Mckinstry Road
- Zip Code12525
- Interior FeaturesWALK IN CLOSETS, SKYLIGHTS, 9 FT. CEILINGS, MASTER BATH, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, WHIRLPOOL TUB, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, EXHAUST FAN, MICROWAVE, OVEN-BUILT IN, RANGE, RANGE-BUILT IN, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER
- HeatingZONED, BASEBOARD, HOT WATER
- CoolingATTIC FAN, CEILING FAN, CENTRAL, WHOLE HOUSE FAN
- FireplacesBRICK, STONE
- DistrictNEW PALTZ
- Listing AgentAmy Levine
- Listing OfficeBHHS HUDSON VALLEY PROP-SR
Price Change History for 302 Mckinstry Road, Gardiner, NY (MLS® #20184235)
|Accepted offer CTS (from ACTIVE)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.