Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
127 Morey Hill Road, Kingston
Town of Woodstock home on the market for the first time! Follow the long driveway past the pond and up the hill to find this expanded New England Salt Box tucked next to an old quarry ridge boasting mature landscaping with perennial gardens, stone patios, an outdoor shower and a roof deck with views of Overlook Mountain. Walk inside to a truly open floor plan. To one side a built-in bookcase and large gas fireplace flank this dramatic living room with vaulted ceilings and radiant heated floors. To the other side the sitting room has a second gas fireplace to cozy up to with a good book. You’ll find the kitchen is clearly the hub of this home with granite countertops throughout, a butler’s pantry, buffet area and access to the blue stone patio. The kitchen opens on to a large dining room with radiant heated floors. This space was added in 2015 and surely blurs the line between indoor and outdoor living. The first floor is complete with a full bathroom (radiant heated floors) and attached two car garage (insulated, heated) that could easily convert into living space – master bedroom suite, guest quarters or game room perhaps? You’ll find three bedrooms on the second floor; a large bathroom with double sinks, laundry room, linen closet and entrance to the roof deck. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, private entry to the bathroom and access to the finished attic where you’ll find space that has been well organized for storage. The home is wired for a generator, has speakers throughout the first floor, back patio and roof deck, has a security system and a new roof was installed on all structures in 2015. A property line revision has been approved by the Town of Woodstock and has since been completed making this a 4 acre lot. The driveway that spurred off adjacent to the pond was removed and landscaped to provide additional privacy. Photo is included to clarify. Privacy, nature, easy access to Woodstock, Kingston, NYC and all the Catskills have to offer is what makes this location spot-on. Wonderful as a retreat or to raise your family – come experience the warmth this home has to offer.
- MLS® #20184542
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,178
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCONTEMPO, FARM HOUSE
- FeaturesCEILING-VAULTED, ELECTRIC AIR CLEANER, FRENCH DOORS, HUMIDIFIER, SECURITY SYSTEM
- Parking2-Car, DRIVEWAY
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Attached
- Exterior FeaturesLANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING
- Lot DescriptionCLIFFS, LANDSCAPED, POND, PRIVATE, ROCK OUTCROP, SLOPE-MODERATE, WOODED
- RoofASPH SHINGLE, MEMBRANE, METAL
- ConstructionBLOCK, FRAME/STICK
- Address127 Morey Hill Road
- Zip Code12401
- Interior FeaturesINSULATED DOORS, INSULATED WINDOWS, LOW E WINDOWS, DIG.L PROGRAM THERMOSTAT, WALK IN CLOSETS, SKYLIGHTS, FRENCH DOORS, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, ELECTRIC STOVE CONNECTION, WASHER CONNECTION, ICEMAKER CONNECTION, GARAGE DOOR OPENER, WATER FILTER, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, MICROWAVE, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER
- HeatingZONED, INGROUND FUEL TANK, HYDROAIR, FORCED AIR, HEAT PUMP, RADIANT
- CoolingZONED, CEILING FAN, CENTRAL, HEAT PUMP
- FireplacesSTONE, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- Listing AgentJamie Corts
- Listing OfficeBHHS HUDSON VALLEY PROP-NP
Price Change History for 127 Morey Hill Road, Kingston, NY (MLS® #20184542)
|Price Reduced||$549,000||$30,000 (5.18%)|
|Price Reduced||$579,000||$20,000 (3.34%)|
|Price Reduced (from $629,000)||$599,000||$30,000 (4.77%)|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.