Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Idlewild Drive, Marlboro
ABSOLUTELY * MUST SEE * PRISTINE BEAUTY with MOUNTAIN VIEWS Beautifully Landscaped FOR PRIVACY with Flowering Landscaping & Trees. Inviting Front Porch ~ Open Room plan with Fireplace & Hardwood floors ~ Dining Room with Vaulted Ceiling~ Delightful Screened Porch with delightful breezes & Mountain Views of Beacon ~ Great Schools ~ TRULY ONE OF A KIND
- MLS® #20191046
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,550
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking2-Car, DRIVEWAY, LOT
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Attached
- ViewMOUNTAIN, VALLEY
- Exterior FeaturesFENCE, PARTIAL FENCED, LANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING, PRIVACY FENCE, SCREENED PORCH
- Lot DescriptionLEVEL, PRIVATE, LANDSCAPED, SLOPE-GENTLY
- Address35 Idlewild Drive
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12542
- Interior FeaturesINSULATED DOORS, INSULATED WINDOWS, SLIDING GLASS DOORS
- AppliancesDRYER, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER, DISHWASHER, WATER SOFTENER
- HeatingFORCED AIR, INGROUND FUEL TANK, CENTRAL
- CoolingCENTRAL, WALL UNIT
- Listing AgentMargaret Williams
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 E & M Williams Rlty
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.