Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
70 Raybrook Dr, Woodstock
Thoroughly Modern Minimalist. This private Woodstock compound blends seamlessly into its serene surroundings with both simplicity and sophistication. Earth tones and the flow of water create the zen of being one with nature whether indoors or out, perched high above the Raybrook Creek as it flows below. The main house, guest house and detached studio each has its own outdoor deck overlooking the creek. Inside, each has custom-dyed wide hickory floors and ceilings. Floor-to-ceiling custom Anderson Eagle windows in every room lend the feeling of being outdoors from within. High end fixtures and appliances include Flos lighting; Catellani & Smith chandelier; Rimadesio glass doors; Valcucine kitchen; Miele appliances; SMEG stove top; Agape master bath; and Duravit toilet system. Sleek form meets energy-efficient function, with (owned) solar panels, zoned radiant and central forced air heat & A/C and Energy Star appliances. A bonus room off the carport maintains the same design features as house, guest house and detached office/studio/meditation room. Groomed wooded acres feature majestic towering pines, natural rock outcroppings and raised organic flower and vegetable beds. Experience the look and feel of this hidden Woodstock gem.
- MLS® #20192238
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,187
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCONTEMPO, ONE STORY
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- FeaturesOTHER/SEE REMARKS
- ParkingDRIVEWAY, 2-Car, CARPORT
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Detached
- ViewSEASONAL, WATER
- Exterior FeaturesLANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING, SOLAR PANEL OWN
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, WATER FRONTAGE, CLIFFS, PRIVATE, ROCK OUTCROP, SECLUDED, SLOPE-MODERATE, SLOPE-STEEPLY, WOODED, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- ConstructionFRAME/STICK, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- Address70 Raybrook Dr
- Zip Code12498
- Interior FeaturesINSULATED DOORS, INSULATED WINDOWS, LOW E WINDOWS, DIG.L PROGRAM THERMOSTAT, WALK IN CLOSETS, 9 FT. CEILINGS, MASTER BATH, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, WASHER CONNECTION, GAS DRYER CONNECTION, WHIRLPOOL TUB, WATER FILTER, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, REFRIGERATOR, LOW FLOW COMMODE, LOW FLOW FIXTURES, ENERGY STAR APPLIANCES, TANKLESS HOT WATER HEATER, WHOLE HOUSE FILTER SYSTEM, EXHAUST FAN, MICROWAVE, OVEN-BUILT IN, OVEN-DOUBLE, RANGE-BUILT IN, WASHER, WATER SOFTENER, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- HeatingZONED, ABV GROUND FUEL TANK, CENTRAL, FORCED AIR, RADIANT
- CoolingZONED, DUCTLESS SPLIT AC UNITS, CENTRAL
- FireplacesOTHER/SEE REMARKS
- Listing AgentPeter Cantine
- Listing OfficeHalter Associates Realty
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.