Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
564 Washington Avenue, beacon
Welcome to Beacon! This lovely 3 bedroom 1 bath home offers the most amazing & tranquil setting.Step into this quaint home offering central air on the 1st floor, a large livingroom, bright & sunny dining room, very large 1st floor full bath & large kitchen off the back.The sliding glass door gives you access to your laundry room which walks out back onto a deck & then down to your back yard oasis. 3 bedroom on the 2nd floor completes this home. There is a large driveway for off street parking, a new trex front deck, the side yard offers plenty of room & a playset, while the rear yard you'll never want to leave. The 16X32 inground pool complete with a diving board, paver patio goes down back to the pool and ground level deck perfect for those summer parties. There is a shed for your tools plus a large shed which can be used as a studio, man cave or perfect for an outside pool room for changing into your swimwear! The yard is filled with sun and is the perfect place for an amazing garden & don't forget your chickens! The backyard also goes down to the creek.
- MLS® #20194480
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,128
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTWO STORY
- AmenitiesPARK, SHOPPING MALL, POOL-IN GROUND
- ParkingDRIVEWAY, OFF STREET
- Exterior FeaturesLANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING, INGROUND POOL, CHAIN LINK, FULLY FENCED
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, LEVEL, SLOPE-GENTLY
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- ConstructionFRAME/STICK, CONCRETE
- Address564 Washington Avenue
- AreaOOC - DUTCHESS
- CountyDutchess County
- Zip Code12508
- Interior FeaturesWALK IN CLOSETS, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, WASHER CONNECTION, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR, SLIDING GLASS DOORS
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER, RANGE
- HeatingRADIATORS, ABV GROUND FUEL TANK
- CoolingCENTRAL, CEILING FAN
- DistrictBeacon City School District
- Listing AgentMichele Rios
- Listing OfficeBHHS Hudson Valley Properties
Price Change History for 564 Washington Avenue, beacon, NY (MLS® #20194480)
|Price Reduced||$325,000||$9,000 (2.69%)|
|Price Reduced||$334,000||$5,000 (1.47%)|
|Price Reduced (from $349,000)||$339,000||$10,000 (2.87%)|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2020 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.