Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
368 Broadway, Kingston
17 unit condo office suite, originally set up for medical offices and zoned for professional offices. walkway adjacent to Kingston Hospital on Broadway, some units rented, some used by owners , some vacant... some available for rent, rules and regulations followed. lots are 56.26-11-3.11thru3.43 17 different liber and deeds
- MLS® #20202836
- Square Footage31,683
- Year Built1991
- FeaturesELEVATOR, FIRE ALARM, HANDICAP ACCESS, HANDICAP FACILITY, SECURITY LIGHT(S), SECURITY SYSTEM, SKYLIGHT(S), SMOKE DETECTORS
- ParkingLOT, LOT-PAVED, LOT-STRIPED, OFF STREET, Parking Spaces 20+
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, PARKING LOT
- ConstructionMASONRY, STEEL
- Address368 Broadway
- Zip Code12401
- HeatingFORCED AIR, HEAT PUMP, NATURAL GAS AVAILABLE
- CoolingCENTRAL, HEAT PUMP
- Listing AgentKaren Vetere
- Listing OfficeVetere, Karen Real Estate
Price Change History for 368 Broadway, Kingston, NY (MLS® #20202836)
|Price Reduced (from $3,600,000)||$1,000||$3,599,000 (99.97%)|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2020 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.